Talking about more effective marketing for older consumer
Mark Beasley of rhc advantage is an experienced public speaker, who speaks regularly at conferences, in-house seminars and workshops.
Mark is a marketing consultant who specialises in the mature (50+) market. As director of the specialist 'mature marketing' consultancy rhc advantage and Chairman of the Mature Marketing Association, Mark has worked with a wide range of businesses to improve their alignment with the UK's ageing population.
Mark is well-placed to make an authoritative and stimulating contribution to your conference, seminar, workshop or event. His main subject matter is the implications of an ageing population for business and marketing - and to do this, he is able to draw upon a wealth of supporting data, research and practical examples. Read his profile here.
Recent public engagements have included:
- Speaker, SEEFA Symposium on Age and Business, House of Lords, March 2017
- Speaker, Investing in Retirement conference, London
- Speaker, Co-op Retail Annual Conference, Stratford-upon-Avon
- Interviewee, BBC Radio 4, 'You and Yours' programme, March & August 2016
- Interviewee, The Marketing Show, Star Radio
- Session Chairman and presenter: Food Matters Live, London. 2014, 2015, 2016
- Speaker, GN ReSound, European Customer Conference, Copenhagen
- Chairman: The Mature Marketing Summit, London. 2014, 2015, 2016
- Presenter: InCosmetics, Porte de Versailles, Paris
- Keynote speaker: Seniors Marketing Conference, Tallin, Estonia
- Speaker: SETourism Annual Conference, Denbies, Surrey
- Panellist: Scottish Widows video webinar
- Interviewee: Marketing Radio
- Speaker : The Pharmacy Show / Trade Days, NEC, Birmingham
- Speaker, AIHHP Conference, November 2016
- Speaker, ABTA Conference, November 2016
Mark has also presented and moderated a range of in-house events for clients in markets including: bathrooms & showers, charities, cosmetics, financial services, food including soft drinks & snacks, healthcare, mobile phones and publishing. These have included company conferences, executive and team briefings, seminars and workshops, and customer events. He has also presented at a number of Business Schools.
Contact us to discuss your conference and event.
“Thank you very much for your 'marketing for the mature market' session last Wednesday. You are awesome!” - Troung Thi My Hanh (Ms.), Portsmouth Business School.
“ I enjoyed your presentation yesterday. You managed the delicate balance of information and humour really well and left us with some thinking to do about how we take advantage of the demographic changes you discussed, particularly in regard to communication and the changing nature of ‘the family’.”
“Delegates were treated to an entertaining but also thought-provoking presentation from Mark Beasley. The presentation was a big hit with delegates.”
‘We loved the one-liners!’