Our ‘Marketing for Mature Audiences’ research report offers a unique, authoritative and comprehensive introduction to the subject of marketing and the UK’s ageing population. It draws upon more than 250 data and research sources to provide information, insight and interpretation, as well as an appraisal of marketing practice.
The report was produced and written with the involvement of two University Professors, one of whom directed the research, while the other peer-reviewed the report. The report is updated regularly, to incorporate new data and research.
The full report is available as a 150 page document. The main findings also form the basis of an informative and engaging presentation, for audiences large and small. Please contact us for a free executive summary and further information.
Scope of the Report
- Demographic trends and projections
- Macro-environmental factors, including economic, social and political
- The income, expenditure and wealth of older people
- Attitudes of older people to age, ageing, business and marketing
- Segmentation models and generational marketing
- The Marketing Mix
- Marketing in practice, including examples of the ‘good, bad and ugly’
- Marketing communications guidelines
- Conclusions and recommendations